Friday, April 8, 2011

I love tailwinds!

I had a great ride in to work today! There was a tail wind that pushed me up to 22.5 mph. It felt like I was flying! I had to keep reminding myself to relax as I coasted along because I noticed Lucy would sway when I tensed up. I have never gone that fast under my own power, I even passed a car. I can't wait to be able to go that fast without a tailwind.
     I've got to get new brakes on Lucy though, one of my pads is cracked and made a growling noise when I slowed down for a light. They should be easy to change out though. I'm really loving working on her, it's a lot more fun than working on my car. I don't even mind getting greasy.
      Tomorrow they are calling for rain, I doubt it will come but I wish I had fenders. That's next on my list after brake pads. I want big silver ones. If it does rain it will be fun, we don't get a lot here so I'm definitely going out in it. It's going to be a great experience.
     Off to have a new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment