Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yesterday's ride to work.

I tried out a new route yesterday, I really need to print out the directions when I do that. I ended up getting a little lost but still made it to work on time. It was a great route on a lot of little streets that I didn't even know were there. The only downside was my seat was tilted to far up and it hurt to stop, little side streets have lots of stop signs. I'm going to ride the route again this morning, this time I know the way. At least I hope I do, and my seat is tilted properly.
   I must have looked funny launching of my seat at every stop yesterday, one time I racked my knee and almost fell over. That earned me a look from a passing car. Even in pain I was having more fun than they were. All in all it was a good ride.
     It never fails to amaze me how much I have to learn about riding my bike. This should be a simple thing, but it's not simple at all. So many things to learn, I hope there's not a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment